The members of the AMHL give back to people in need and the communities in which they reside. Over the years the AMHL has made donations in excess of $3,000 to the following charities.
- Go Fund Me for Dave Comeau (long-time member who is going through some serious health issues)
- TEAD (Equestrian Association for the Disabled; in honour of Dale Anderson’s wife; Dale was a long-time member)
- Easter Seals
- Hamilton/Burlington SPCA (in honour of Mike McCrea)
- Canada – Ukraine Foundation
- Hamilton CityKidz (in honour of Joel Hulsman)
- Nature Conservancy of Canada (in honour of J. Spring)